On this page you’ll find my most recent work experience, my education & University experiences and my history working in the restaurant industry.
October 2017 – Current
University of Delaware/English Language Institute (UD ELI) – International Student Recruitment Specialist
- Travels overseas extensively to recruit students for the ELI’s intensive English programs
- Markets/promotes ELI in Latin America
- Partners with high schools and universities internationally
- Works closely with agents in Latin America to ensure yield of students
- Plans special events overseas
- Handles Alumni relations
January 2018 – Current
Cecil County Animal Services (CCSS) – Volunteer
- Designing materials to help support CCAS events | View designs
- Doing laundry, general cleaning and maintenance
- Feeding and caring for the kittens and cats
- Feeding and caring for the puppies and dogs
- Other various tasks as assigned
May 2016 – December 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Project Manager emphasizing in communications, the reward & recognition programs, and enablement.
- Communications: developing newsletters, memos, email campaigns, various video projects, social media engagement, mobile applications.
- Reward & Recognition Programs: establishing consistent, inspiring, and encouraging content that rewards and recognizes employees.
- Enable: enabling training for the Sales and Delivery. Assisting in formatting and reviewing training materials, setting up invites to training’s, recording attendees. Serving as a liaison between people brought in to present/receive training.
August 2011 – May 2015
Colorado Mesa University – B.A Media Strategy and Applications / Minor in Applied Professional Spanish. Cum Laude Honor Student, 3.56/4.0 GPA.
- Journalist/Photographer for campus newspaper/magazine
- Director of External Affairs for the Associated Student Government
- Trip Leader for the Outdoor Program
- Research consultant to Andrew Marais
- New Student Orientation Leader for the Admissions office
- Exchange Student at the Universidad de Almería, Spain, Spring 2014
- Was voted Miss Almería by international peers (highest honor of the semester)
- Internship at Mesa County Library as a Media Specialist: Planned, produced and edited story ideas for videos in order to establish an innovative digital archive for the library. Researched subject matter and interviewed subjects. Received high marks upon completing internship.
Restaurant Industry – Over 7 years experience in the service industry at various locations including The Kissing Camel Grille, Uncle Sam’s House of Pancakes, and Wyatt’s Pub.
Please feel free to ask me for references established throughout my time working in the Restaurant Industry.
For complete work history see my LinkedIn page